lunes, 31 de enero de 2011

Life is expression

La razón de nuestra vida es expresar...
expresar odio... expresar amor... 
expresar integridad y habilidad...
todo cosas intangibles.
Louis I. Kahn




The New Day _ Linn Stokke

 

The first light
the first light
is here
the new day
the new Day
the new day
is near

A day to make another choice
to listen to the other voice
a day to bring the ship to shore
ship to shore
ship to shore
we are not lost anymore

Rays of light
are flowing
flowing to the earth
giving life ….unfolding
unfolding the new birth

We’ll remember what we know
we can’t loose when we are love
I ll take your hand we’ll walk ashore
walk ashore
walk ashore
so we’re not lost anymore

Rays of light are flowing through
touching me and touching you
We`ll walk ashore
just take my hand
take my hand
we are the promised land

When you take my hand
we are the promised land

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario